Metropolitan Pavilion and Metropolitan West and Covid-19
The well-being of attendees and staff is important to us.
The CDC’s current “Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers—Coronavirus Disease 2019” states that routine disinfecting for U.S. businesses is sufficient at this time.
However, we’ve put additional preventative measures in place.
- We are sanitizing event floors every 30 minutes, including on door handles, push panels, and hand rails, with 3M’s 5L disinfectant/germicide. (This is a hospital-grade disinfectant.)
- We have installed wall-mounted hand sanitizers in all event floor bathrooms and our entrance lobby.
- We are sanitizing all restroom stalls and all sinks with 3M’s 5L disinfectant/germicide. (This is standard operating practice for us already.)
- For back of the house areas, we are sanitizing all offices more frequently, and Lysol sanitary wipes are available in office areas.
At this time, please also note that:
- There are no federal restrictions in place preventing meetings or travel within the United States.
- There are no New York City restrictions in place preventing meetings or travel.
We continue to monitor the situation closely.